B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some posts somewhat explain and justify Sasuke's resolve, but I still think it's BS. He thinks being an almighty presence and ultimate judge will bring peace to the world? That might be as bad as IT, being he gets to live out his "dream" or resolve while everyone else needs to be confined to his rule in the name of "peace". What's peace without freewill anyway?

Naruto has brought peace and understanding by convincing whoever it may be, not destroying or killing them and rebuilding. And I understand that Sasuke has basically cut his ties with everyone, including his beloved brother in the name of his goal, but that's just it, without those events in his life and his brother he wouldn't of came to the rash decision that he now wants to carry out. So to try and erase everything along with the current system he will, like he said, end up alone. He basically is saying: my life sucked so bad so I know what's right for everyone else.

He says he has come to terms with being an ultimate, judgemental, loner, but then why call Naruto his friend? If he truly claims him as a friend, why not work with him to try and understand him; after all Naruto has the backing of every ninja/nation. Maybe that's the point of this last fight, to further understand each other. Sasukes contradictions are just to vast, but maybe that's the whole point of his character, to be constantly conflicted. While Naruto is resolve to Sasuke's contradictions.

Last edited:

Narutostewart

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This may be off topic but has anyone ever zoomed in on eyes of the sage in chapter 690 page 4 with him and his brother, and it seems as if the sage is in sage mode and does not have the rinne. . That means that Naruto may gain the same eyes in both eyes. Just a thought

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no reason to complain about all the discussion that happened in this chapter. Take a second and think back to the entirety of the Kaguya fight...there was nothing but action the entire time, and it resulted in a poor final boss for team 7 in my opinion. Non-stop action takes away from character and plot development.

I think Kishi taking his time on this fight is less of a giant "f-u" to the fan base and more of a "This is how it should have been with Kaguya" type scenario. We can only hope as a fan base, that this fight lasts for a long time, because after this is over, likely Naruto the manga will be as well. So to those hating on Kishi's decision making for this fight thus far..sit back, relax, and enjoy the finale to a great manga.
I know the reason why I hate Kishi's decision making for this fight (and I'm sure its the same for many other readers) is because of how poorly written this entire arc was. Over the last two years Kishi has managed to progress the manga a total of about 2 hours in Naruto time. To give you an idea, the Juubi was revived in chapter 594, 100 chapters ago. Take into account that we don't necessarily get a chapter a week and thats 2 years ago. End this battle already. I'm tired of the constant power ups and asspulls that he uses to keep the story going.

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know the reason why I hate Kishi's decision making for this fight (and I'm sure its the same for many other readers) is because of how poorly written this entire arc was. Over the last two years Kishi has managed to progress the manga a total of about 2 hours in Naruto time. To give you an idea, the Juubi was revived in chapter 594, 100 chapters ago. Take into account that we don't necessarily get a chapter a week and thats 2 years ago. End this battle already. I'm tired of the constant power ups and asspulls that he uses to keep the story going.
I totally get get you dude, sometimes I get angry at the concepts of the manga but we forget one thing this manga is based on talent vs effort so there is not a lot you can add to effect if you really thing about it just because of the way kishi has based this manga but I think it need is a little spice, having believe rasengan is the answer to everything is whack, every time naruto gets backed up increase in chakra level is introduced and worst part is kishi still using dumb card on naruto. My hope is that we see something different from the jutsu side just sasuke has seen everythging

AshuraReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a great chapter- don't know how so many people are complaining. It's the final battle and most anticipated fight of the whole manga so it needs at least a build-up chapter. I'm pretty sure we all know naruto is going to win but there should be some twist to it I imagine. Maybe naruto dies and then comes back to life like Harry Potter haha.
Yes, I've felt like Kishi has been rushing to end this series and I don't know why. But let's just sit back and enjoy every chapter we get.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
T'was a nice chapter.
No shit.
Just Naruto and Sasuke PMSing : p .
But yeah, such chapters are needed sometimes to just make the readers drown in a sea of emotions.Like literally drown.

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Some posts somewhat explain and justify Sasuke's resolve, but I still think it's BS. He thinks being an almighty presence and ultimate judge will bring peace to the world? That might be as bad as IT, being he gets to live out his "dream" or resolve while everyone else needs to be confined to his rule in the name of "peace". What's peace without freewill anyway?"

Exactly, and in a way IT was a better deal. At least everyone is caught in their own dream world where they get everything they want. Living under a tyrant like Sasuke would be miserable, because the only way he becomes Hokage is by force.

"Sasukes contradictions are just to vast, but maybe that's the whole point of his character, to be constantly conflicted. While Naruto is resolve to Sasuke's contradictions."

This explanation about Sasuke makes a lot of sense.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had another thought about this fight. We know it's going to have to be a draw because if Naruto beats the piss out of Sasuke, he won't be able to TNJ him or bring him back to the village. Naruto will not want him to lose face, so he is only going to use the amount of force necessary to make Sasuke realize that he can keep it up as long as necessary but he's not backing down. He's going to have to make Sasuke realize that he can't kill him. That they will both have to die for this to be over.

Naruto has been prepared to die since the last time they met after the Danzo fight. Sasuke wants to carry out his plan-he is not prepared to die now. After Naruto met with Nagato, the chapter flashed to the Great Toad Sage, he talked about both Juraiya's students being the children of prophecy to start a revolution in the Ninja World.

With Nagato gone what if Naruto and Sasuke start a revolution together? Without the killing of the Kages of course. Once the fight is over there will be TNJ and they will have to come to terms on certain things. They are agreed on one thing already and that is things have to change. The system is not working and they both know that, so there is some common ground to start out with.

tobi 1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please give me your opinion about this. New jutsu for Naruto- First I think that the marked kunai here means that Naruto now knows FTG. secondly if we learned something about Kishi is that if he talks about a Jutsu he usually use it in the manga. thirdly, it is customary for main characters to unlock/show new abilities in major battles. These reasons leads me to believe that Naruto is going to use a version of his father unseen Jutsu with the long name in the fight with sasuke. (for sasuke I believe that he will unlock 3 more tomoes (similar to the last battle at VOTE but on a larger scale) and maybe another rinengan).

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The more and more I analyze and break down the whole Naruto manga/Anime and mix my theory with my already opinion that Kishimoto is trolling everyone with this The End Movie and the suppose end of Naruto manga (Which make no sense, for a 39 years old Kishi to end his manga then go through the effort so soon to make new design for his characters, just for a movie). I believe this The End means the end of Naruto as we know it.

Which set up my theory that Sasuke will win this second fight against Naruto ( or some cop out tie, but he will not lose), cause it's going to be a revolution and we know this cause the Sage Toad told Jiraiya that Naruto will lead the world to peace within this revolution. But if Sasuke don't win there won't be a or need for a revolution.

Sasuke have to kill all the Kages (causing chaos that can lead to a new system) outside of Gaara, cause he is the only one of the Kages that really not part of the past (Kishi can set it up that Sasuke conquer the sand village first and put them under his Hokage Lord realm) and then Sasuke have to destroy all the tail beasts, giving the ninja world and certain villages no advantages over other villages in this revolution.

So either Kishimoto is a horrible manga writer now or he still have some trace of genius within him (I guess we will see).

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I will explain how Sasuke could have powers that could lead to him defeating Naruto and truly killing all the tail beasts

First of all it's obvious to me that Sasuke been holding back his true power from the jump and analyzing and letting Naruto spam his (cause he knew right after this is done, Naruto is up next for him). We know Sasuke should of had perfect Susanoo with his EMS and didn't even show that his Susanoo had legs until he seen how OP Naruto was. But as soon as he got a chance to use Susanoo after getting a power up from Hagoromo it's the Perfect Susanoo and the reason why is cause he knew he had way more techniques now.

Just like Naruto knew after Hagoromo power up, that he could call on the tail beast to make rasengans types then heal Guys and Kakashi. Sasuke also knew what he was capable of and we seen clues of this after being revive he instantaneously knew that he could take the chakra rods out of Tobirama (the dude pull out Chibaku Tensei and OP genjutsu as soon as everything was wrap up). I also believe Sasuke have two Sharinnegan eyes and has so much control already that he only been using it in one eye ( it already been said that having two Rinnegan eyes is crazy more powerful).

So this is the powers that will win this fight for Sasuke against Naruto. Forget about the epic middle stuff that could happen. Like Sasuke having 6 new paths ( including his switch tech) or having all the old 6 paths with his switch tech. Forget the idea that Sasuke could probably make a smaller Susanoo that goes arounds his body or use the power of the Sage to make it real.

The real power that could help Sasuke defeat Naruto is him being able to perform a perfect mix of Izanagi & Izanami (since he seem both and probably know how to perform them), Sasuke could change his and Naruto reality after Naruto defeat him with a last blow. Sasuke will change faith of reality and have him defeat Naruto with the last blow instead ( not losing a eye, cause he have the Sharinnegans). Then the next power Sasuke could use is the technique that Hashirama taught him, cause Madara took his chakra. What if this technique set up Sasuke being able to put his chakra within ninjas and chakra beings and use it to destroy their chakra (some Avatar stuff, but in Sasuke hands not Naruto). Which will give him away to destroy the tail beasts and the tail beasts chakra within Naruto (Naruto won't die this time, cause of Hagoromo power within him to).

That could be how Sasuke could defeat someone with the overwhelming destructive power of Naruto and really destroy the tail beasts chakra for good.

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so glad I was able to mature my mind within the 10 years of the release of Naruto manga, cause it a lot of immature thinking people when it come to Naruto manga and Kishimoto had no one to blame, but himself.

So now when he want to all of the sudden have Sasuke really try to make sense of this ninja world he created in a realistic way. It's goes right over these people head, cause all they used to is a immature, simple minded thinking, everyone hold hands, cornball Naruto who is his main character (believe it).

But I will try to drill Kishimoto points through Sasuke in your head anyway. The only reason the ninja world came together is because of a bigger threat that was more powerful than all of them and jeopardize their power, investments and way of life.

That don't mean two powers became best friends or one entity first to team up against a bigger power who say I'm going to destroy both of your. It's mean let team up, cause we both can have more of a chance to defeat him. But after we defeat this person, what stop you from attack me and vice versa.

Sasuke plan to be that common threat from the shadows and Judge and jury who put to flames any beefs in the world with his judgements (making people hate him instead of others, if it don't go their way). Under Sasuke full reign, this will give them time to become true friends and one entity, before Sasuke is done in this world.

It's different Philosophy from Pain who believe that if everyone understood each other pain they will come together or Madara and Obito thinking that it's no way of peace, cause there will always be hate that lead to war. Instead Sasuke philosophy is some of both, cause he believe that it is always going to be hate, but if he make everyone focus their hate on him over time and get in between all beefs that can lead to war with his own decisions. The ninja world will start to understand each other and come together as one (So anyone with mid to high comprehension, capable of analyzing detail of and break down philosophies, should have understood that).

Last edited:

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I take back my comment. After reading the VIZ version of this chapter, I'll rate the chapter a 5/5. It was very interesting to read Sasuke's perspective of a Hokage.

Status
Not open for further replies.