Not open for further replies.

darklord2099

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what I think will happen, and I don't know if anyone has post this idea because I am not going to read this whole thread to find out, is that Naruto will pull out the older brother's "soul" from Sasuke and place it in his own body, so that when the brothers are "reborn" they will be in the same body and be forced to work together forever

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really thought Kishi would let things return to being peaceful for a couple of chapters, and have Naruto/Sasuke fight later on. However, I DID wonder how they would manage to have a 1v1 without others interfering... so this makes sense. Sasuke will have to be defeated, TnJ'd, and learn to accept the current world before he'll be willing to lend his Rinnegan and undo the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Hopefully Kishi writes this fight better than he wrote the Kaguya fight... he's gotten so used to showing Sasuke and Naruto in battle, so it'd make sense that he'd do better this time. The fighting style he developed for Kaguya was just not all that fun to watch.

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly see .. somebody here thinks logically.. sasuke won the 1st fight for a reason! He wanted to become stronger the story needed to progress he had to get to orochimaru..

Now is different sasuke is trying to destroy narutos dream. I know naruto will win .. I love sasuke hes my fav charac lil brother an I sympathize with him becuz I lost a parent.. but thats it naruto needs to kick his ass to become hokage. Hence the plot again needs to move forward only this time for naruto.

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And if itachi was alive about to watch this fight.. or even if he is watching it in shinobi heaven.... he would look at sasuke and say...... " foolish little brother",

Then itachi would look at naruto and say.. "I leave sasuke to you", itachi knew naruto would be stronger then sasuke thats why he took shuishi eye with him to the grave instead of just letting naruto keep it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 It was amazing!
I'm so hyped, we waited all THEESE years to be a Sasuke Vs Naruto.

Predictions: Sasuke might die, he will die knowing that there's no need to kill off the Gokages or Capture the bjuu BUT Sasuke is pretty OP with his rinnegan.

Sasuke may survive??? Naruto may talk some sense in to Sasuke. If Sasuke die, I hope the Sasuke fans won't rage too much.

What I hope is Naruto will be like the Sage of the Six Path.

There's deffinatly gonna be a fight to the death between Sasuke and Naruto...if it doesn't happen...

Bagheera82

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing to said about Sasuke, everything has already been written... What a douchebag, really.
When the Rikudo restored chakra for Sasuke and Naruto, he made the distinctions because of their characters and life path. But Naruto has been recognized by all tailored beast as the heir of the Rikudo. (Chapter 572 - 9 Names). Could it be that Naruto can summon Rikudo powers (Indra+Asura) instead of Asura ones only? If yes, it will be a huge advantage.
Anyway, Kishi, if you are here, I'd really appreciate Sasuke to be sealed definitely. No offense.

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Sasuke says that all that is broken can be fixed, crap, etc.
Then
I EXECUTE the GouKage.
Then
Tailed Beasts fall under my control.
THEN
CHIBAKU TENSEI
AND FINALLY
I bring a REVOLUTION.

Seriously, at first it seems Sasuke becomes a pacifist BUT he starts blabering all the Execution, Revolution stuff.

Mind=Blown

5/5

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give me a break Narutard, Sasuke trash Naruto in there first fight and is going to end up trashing Naruto again. Which will have all the Naruto Balls Boys and Naruto Bottom Bs ready to jump off skyscrapers and mad at Kishimoto for turning back to a good manga writer again (at least I will be able to say the Narutard favorite quote they love to use, after this fight "if you don't like it, don't read it".

Also if Sasuke had the 9 tail fox within him and Naruto had the curse mark. It wouldn't have even been a real fight, cause Sasuke will have stomp Naruto into the dirt in like 2 minutes. It's one of the biggest feat in Naruto manga, that a 12 year old with just a curse mark, defeated someone in the 9 tail fox 1 tail mode (3 tails almost kill Jiraya). Naruto needed 9 tail fox steroids, along with him already being a Uzumaki (which clan have already a abundance of chakra, that why Naruto had 4 times more chakra in base mode than a grow man Kakashi) and cheat jutsu to even hang with a ninja like Sasuke or Neji.

Give me a break Narutard, Sasuke trash Naruto in there first fight and is going to end up trashing Naruto again. Which will have all the Naruto Balls Boys and Naruto Bottom Bs ready to jump off skyscrapers and mad at Kishimoto for turning back to a good manga writer again (at least I will be able to say the Narutard favorite quote they love to use, after this fight "if you don't like it, don't read it".

Also if Sasuke had the 9 tail fox within him and Naruto had the curse mark. It wouldn't have even been a real fight, cause Sasuke will have stomp Naruto into the dirt in like 2 minutes. It's one of the biggest feat in Naruto manga, that a 12 year old with just a curse mark, defeated someone in the 9 tail fox 1 tail mode (3 tails almost kill Jiraya). Naruto needed 9 tail fox steroids, along with him already being a Uzumaki (which clan have already a abundance of chakra, that why Naruto had 4 times more chakra in base mode than a grow man Kakashi) and cheat jutsu to even hang with a ninja like Sasuke or Neji.

Kishimoto will have (after hopefully a epic fight ) Sasuke trash Naruto again (but not kill him), cause Sasuke plan this fight after they get rid of everyone in his way all along and let Naruto spam his power out, while he held back his true power, cause he could easily kick Naruto a$$ later (giving all the Naruto Bottom Bs a excuse on why Sasuke won and Sasuke fans a another reason to say Sasuke is a genius). Then after have Sasuke kill all the kages outside of Gaara. Start his revolution and have Kakashi become Hokage then have at the end of the revolution, a fight for it all in Naruto vs Sasuke 3 where Naruto trash Sasuke (which will make this Naruto/Sasuke rivalry top 2).
i just said no fanboy beside how you like sasukes balls they must be pretty good

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 It was amazing!
I'm so hyped, we waited all THEESE years to be a Sasuke Vs Naruto.

Predictions: Sasuke might die, he will die knowing that there's no need to kill off the Gokages or Capture the bjuu BUT Sasuke is pretty OP with his rinnegan.

Sasuke may survive??? Naruto may talk some sense in to Sasuke. If Sasuke die, I hope the Sasuke fans won't rage too much.

What I hope is Naruto will be like the Sage of the Six Path.

There's deffinatly gonna be a fight to the death between Sasuke and Naruto...if it doesn't happen...
trust me sasuke fanboys are gonna rage

RedShadow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't Understand where you got the idea from, but it would be cool if that was Kishi's style, key word IF, but extra brownie points for that idea!

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kishimoto will have (after hopefully a epic fight ) Sasuke trash Naruto again (but not kill him), cause Sasuke plan this fight after they get rid of everyone in his way all along and let Naruto spam his power out, while he held back his true power, cause he could easily kick Naruto a$$ later (giving all the Naruto Bottom Bs a excuse on why Sasuke won and Sasuke fans a another reason to say Sasuke is a genius). Then after have Sasuke kill all the kages outside of Gaara. Start his revolution and have Kakashi become Hokage then have at the end of the revolution, a fight for it all in Naruto vs Sasuke 3 where Naruto trash Sasuke (which will make this Naruto/Sasuke rivalry top 2).
You do realize that this isn't a real fight, its just pretend, right? Also, please keep in mind that the story is called NARUTO, not sasuke. The manga is coming to an end, so Naruto will win because that is how manga's work. You said it yourself, if you dont like it, dont read it. Go back to writing fan fiction and sucking on your mommas tit.

LordNarutoSo6P

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew it! Sasuke>Nardo.

Sasuke has all rinnegan abilities. He can absorb all of Naruto's chakra based attacks. Bansho tennin soul rip gg.
In your lucid dreams! Lmao XD

You should say 'Goodbye Sasuke' in advance now. Deep in our hearts, we know Naruto would definitely beat the hell out of Sasuke. Naruto would surely win this fight. Naruto >>>>>>> Sasuke
You should keep that in mind dude Lol

Last edited:

6pathsNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected, the great toad told Naruto he will fight Sasuke. I think the twist is where the part of the nine-tails (Kamura) is inside Naruto and unlock different set of powers. The first half was the physical energy, but the second has is the mental energy which could result in him activating the rinnegan. Just my insight.

LordNarutoSo6P

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected, the great toad told Naruto he will fight Sasuke. I think the twist is where the part of the nine-tails (Kamura) is inside Naruto and unlock different set of powers. The first half was the physical energy, but the second has is the mental energy which could result in him activating the rinnegan. Just my insight.
Yeah! I liked that bruh. That would be so very epic!!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.