[Manhwa] Fen Shen Ji General Discussion Thread.

Princessu Kaaantchan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Start reading it . You won't regret it!

General info:

The Great Shang dynasty has been in power for many years but the Gods find fault with the new emperor. Instead of submitting to their will at the expense of his people, the Emperor resolves to throw off the Gods' yolk and free humanity. However, not only the Gods but a rival, the young Zhou who submits to the Gods' will for his own purposes will face him!

The fate of the dynasty, nay, the fate of all humanity will be determined by this great battle between the forces of Heaven and Earth!
For those confused on how the various skills and abilities work in Fen Shen Ji:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xcoyote

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manhwa]Fen Shen Ji General Discussion Thread.

There are more powers than Divine power...

EDIT: My bad I see it all now

OT: It's freacking awesome

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice , finally got a sticky ... i love this manwha... the first one i got into , i mean how cant you, its not that its just in color but some panels look 3d shyt is awesome. i call shenanigans tough at the end of part 1 i was highly dissapointed. i really wanted to see ah gou whipp that professor X wannabes ass

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be great if they translated more scans :/ the Chinese raw is years ahead.

Yep it'll be very great if EG Scans translated more chapters like, two a week, so that we can make progress.

But I personally have no complaints about the one-chapter-per-week releases though. Cleaning, typesetting and redrawing can be a pain because of the artwork.

Who else loved Ah Gou Soul Weapon ?

DAT Dark Cannon..