Not open for further replies.

seavil17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After all those fillers after all those episodes that really didnt make sense we get a short and disappointed climax, Hinata once said when this is over I will definitely go up to naruto and tell him I love him. Did we get to see that, no. And the fight with Sasuke what in the world was that.... LAME. I'm sorry but we got robbed.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It felt rushed but it was a good ending overall.

Chapter 699 was really good, we finally get an insight on Sasuke's feelings and point of view, Sakura gets her wish, and that forehead protector exchange was spot on, I wouldn't mind if that was the final panel of the manga.

Chapter 700 was not bad but left many unanswered questions, but we finally see Naruto realize his dream which is what is important. NH, SS, and ST were obvious but I did not expect all the other kids and pairings, its probably just a set up for the mini-series, I hope it does not disappoint!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what happened to hanare that it wasnt included in the last chapter and guy and kakashi playing shit together. but i loved the inosai pairing but the karuichoji pairing was just unpredictable although i loved naruto children i miss kisame kabuto orochimaru itachi and jiraiya kishi just had to end it.. cheesily

IHunt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was an horrible, rushed ending.

No explanation of why Tsunade stepped down as Hokage, and much less Kakashi.

I don't like the kids precisely because they look like a mix of their parents. You know, like "head of one, hair of another" kind of thing?That's lazy.

Sasuke is just...forgiven. And his relationship with Sakura couldn't be more abusive and unfortunate, without counting that just a few chapters ago he said he had no interest on Sakura. Kishimoto isn't gonna receiving any feminist award for this, that's for sure.

Taka, Kabuto, Orochimaru? Forgotten, probably because Kishimoto didn't want to step in the complicated matters of Karin's interest for Sasuke and her relationship with Naruto or Kabuto and Orochimaru's crimes. What a shame.

Also, the fact the son of Naruto and Hinata is a brat despite having(in theory) a loving father and mother is...unsettling, to say at least.

Tch,tch,tch, how the mighty have fallen.......This isn't the ending the manga deserves, but I guess Kishimoto couldn't magically got better after writing that frustating last third.....

Status
Not open for further replies.