Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they suck

Basition's current ability was once just a ultimate, kinda shows how the ultimates are not much better then the standard abilties

and honestly it's better then his current ultimate in every way

Hanzo's is honestly the worse
he has a dialogue line practically announcing the move

the move is already highly choregraphed as is, a very slow and large dragon
Which works horrible in 3d games cause you just walk out of the bloody way

which happens alot really, it's really just more effective to use your multi shot

And here's another thing, that's bad
you can time it correctly and everything with the attack still failing horribly

for the twin dragons being a ultimate move, it can fail at killing a still target deadass tried hitting a robot in training mode and it failed to kill cause the tip of it touched the robot

Why does the tip do less damage when the move is already slow and easy to avoid due to how large it is
their are characters in overwatch that fucking fly

what use is a dragon move that can only go forward slowly

you have to wait so long for it too, the cooldown is not that quick
even though it should be cause the ultimates are so dogshit that even basic guns can be better

Basition's basic gun as example can rapid fire repeated use and can be aimed after the fact where his artillery shot just has a locked position and if it misses it misses so what just wait what 5 minutes not a big deal, i'l just use my mobile turrent ability that can get 3 to 4 kills in one usage unlike the easily avoided ultimate

Basition's basic gun as example can rapid fire repeated use and can be aimed after the fact where his artillery shot just has a locked position and if it misses it misses so what just wait what 5 minutes not a big deal, i'l just use my mobile turrent ability that can get 3 to 4 kills in one usage unlike the easily avoided ultimate

Is torbjorn's lava spill really that good that it needs a long cooldown that only uses a match?
Like per usage, you not getting that many more kills with it then a turrent or even your basic gun fire
the lava spill helps with keeping people out of say a capture objective area but aint the same true for a turrent like get they can work in hand in hand but that's not worthy of it having a ultimate status

most ultimates are not good enough to really deserve being ultimates, they can be delegated as abilities if they are giving the same amount of function

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Troi